Working Sales Manager
Spokane, WA 99220 US
Salary - 70K (Plus incentive bonuses)
* Supporting and managing the outside sales personnel with a given territory.
* Coach, ride along and mentor sales team individuals
* Stay aware of daily gross sales and profits
* Maintain key relationships
* Analyze and solve customer complaints and service issues
* Assisting in planning and participating in sales promotions and meetings.
* Recruit, interview and hire personnel to support the department
* Keep apprised of competition
* Perform other duties as requested by company president and VP.
- 7-15 years of related distribution experience required.
- 3 or more years of managing people is desired.
- High School Diploma or equivalent is required. Bachelor"s degree is a plus.
- Experience in distribution inside sales, outside sales, and warehousing are a plus.
- Familiarity with construction industry, products, methods, and market pricing.
- Ability to communicate internally and externally in a courteous and professional
- Strong analytical, problem solving, and decision-making skills.
- Self-motivated with a strong work ethic.
- Ability to supervise and motivate a team.
- Proficient in MS Office, Outlook and distribution ERP software programs.
For immediate consideration please email resume to heidi@provisional.Com