Vice President, Relationship Manager
Seattle, WA 98101 US
1. Establishes and maintains business entities and individual customer relationships, specially in the field of commercial real estate loan, and provide good services to meet the bank"s business goals and objectives including but not limited to loans, deposit, client accounts.
2. Assists applicants requesting loans by analyzing the customer, interpreting the request, identifying the risk factors, performing a risk assessment, and providing a summary and recommendation in the processing system.
3. Perform financial analysis and makes recommendations on new and existing credits and exposures.
4. Perform due diligence on loan application and collateral property and prepare credit memo for initial review.
5. File loan documentation that must be complied with bank"s policy and procedures as well as Washington State Laws and Regulations.
6. Work with internal department to ensure business processing and meet clients" need.
7. Maintain good quality of bank products by close after-funding monitoring, ensure loan assets meet bank credit and risk requirement, prevent late and defer loan payment.
8. Collect and analyze financial data on potential clients, competitors and the market place and consolidate information into actionable items, reports and presentations.
9. Participates and attend various social and community functions and in special projects as