Spokane, WA 99201 US
Duties will include but are not limited to...
* Observe and record patient behavior
* Perform physical examinations and diagnostic tests
* Collect patient health history
* Counsel and educate patients and their families on treatment plans
* Read and interpret patient information, making treatment decisions when appropriate
* Direct and supervise nurses, nurse assistants and nurse aides
* Research ways to improve healthcare processes and improve patient outcomes
Position starts April 17th and runs until April 28th. Hours will vary depending on day, schedule will be known ahead of time. 6am-2pm, 7am-3pm, or 7: 30 - 4pm. Salary is DOE!
For consideration please email resume to dixie@provisional.Com