Senior Level Power Engineer
Liberty Lake, WA 99019 US
You will work with other engineers, designers, and clients to develop electrical power related
systems for our clients. You"ll have the opportunity to power factories, saw mills, mines,
manufacturing plants and hydroelectric facilities. Creativity is required!
Responsibilities will include but are not limited to...
* Applies a thorough knowledge of current principles and practices of power engineering.
* Performs and coordinates power distribution and/or substation design, short circuit, load
flow, arc flash and protective device coordination studies, and development of one-line,
plan drawings, cable schedules, interconnection drawings, schematics, etc.
* Reads and interprets power system, construction and installation drawings.
* Develops equipment specifications and construction specifications.
* Provides recommendations for change management within active projects.
* Independently evaluates, selects, and applies standard techniques, procedures, & criteria.
* Directs and performs fieldwork during project lifecycle (data collection through start-up and commissioning of medium and low voltage equipment)
* Designs a complete project system, component, or process and reviews for conformity and quality assurance
* Assigns tasks to and directs engineers, technicians, administrative staff, and supports
* Manages project team activities, communicates changes and progress. Coordinates to
complete projects within scope, on time and on budget with safety and quality
* Manages Client expectations during project execution, within contract requirements, and
manages scope creep.
* Prepares scopes, budgets, and schedules for assignments. Develops and maintains project deliverables lists for all active projects.
* Tracks progress of project deliverables to ensure contract requirements are met per
* Assists with proposals to provide professional services or obtain funding for engineering
projects or programs.
* Actively participates, presents, and guides project meetings and specific aspects of
* Develops new techniques and/or improves processes, materials, or products.
* Works on a major project or several projects of moderate scope with complex features.
FOR IMMEDIATE CONSIDERATION PLEASE APPLY NOW!