Rental Counter Specialist
Spokane, WA 99202 US
Depends on Experience
Monday thru Friday
- Rent and quote products to customers in person, on the phone and via email. Work
with customers to make sure they are getting the right product for their application.
Suggest alternatives and/or additional 'add-on' items during the rental or sales
- Drive truck and trailer for rental deliveries.
- Load and unload rental tools, scaffold and other rental items.
- Work with inside and outside sales people. Fill out sales orders and quotes for new
product when extra time permits.
- Handle cash and credit card transactions for customers not on account.
- Work with computer system for order entry, quotes, and checking product
- Answer phones and emails with proper business etiquette. Dress in business casual
attire and maintain professional appearance.
- The job might require reading specifications and providing submittals on specified
- Could include pulling orders, climbing ladders, operating forklift, packaging product, lifting heavy items, working outside, and working indoors.
- Additional tasks include creating rental contracts and returning rental products.
- Perform other duties as requested by manager or supervisor.
-Medical, dental, vision, and life insurance