Spokane, WA 99202 US
Job Duties will include but are not limited to...
1. Accurately and thoroughly document medical office visits and procedures as they are being performed by the physician, including but not limited to patient medical history and physician exam, procedures and treatments performed by healthcare professionals, including nurses and physician assistants, and prepare referral letters as directed by the physician.
2. Identify mistakes or inconsistencies in medical documentation and check to correct the information in order to reduce errors.
3. Ensure that all clinical data, lab and other tests results, the interpretation of the results by the physician are recorded accurately in the medical record.
4. Translate medical abbreviations into their expanded forms.
5. Excellent interpersonal, typing and organizational skills
6. Excellent use of computers, scanners, printers, multiple line phone system, faxes and other office equipment
7. Ability to multi-task, be detailed oriented, problem solve and prioritize responsibilities.
8. Telephone etiquette skills
9. Work well both independently and as a team member.
10. Strong knowledge of medical terminology is VERY helpful
Must be proficient at WORD, EXCEL spreadsheets, excellent keyboarding, computers, scanners, MLP's and other office equipment. EPIC experience helpful but not essential.
For immediate consideration please call 509-323-3223 or email resume to dixie@provisional.Com