Medical Insurance A/R Reps
Spokane, WA 99201 US
Responsibilities of the Insurance Accounts Receivable Representatives
* Handle account receivables and collections for clients
* Handle insurance denials and appeals
* Check insurance eligibility and refunds when necessary
Requirements of the Insurance Accounts Receivable Representatives
* Must have a working knowledge of medical billing & coding
* High School Diploma.
* Associates degree is related to the medical field preferred, (depending on experience)
* Experienced with insurance systems or with Medicare and Medicaid online systems
* Knowledge of third party billing and state and federal collection regulations preferred.
For immediate consideration please call 509-323-3223 or email resume to dixie@provisional.Com. Position is FT, Mon-Friday and salary is $19+ p/hr with experience!