Equipment Sales Representative
Sunnyside, WA 98944 US
- Drive the sale of Capital Equipment both over the phone and in person.
- Responsible for lead generation and new business development.
- Deliver training to customers on both commercial and technical products.
- Weekly sales reporting and follow up
- Coordinating installation
- Other duties as assigned
- Strong Communication and negotiation skills
- High School Diploma, Bachelors degree preferred
- 2+ years in Sales role
- Ability to influence others
- Deliver high levels of customer satisfaction
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office
- Experience working in commercial or agriculture environment
- Strong Technical Background
- Ability to travel locally required
Salary - 60K+ Monthly Commissions based on gross sales
Company Sales Vehicle
Company phone, dress attire