Spokane, WA 99202 US
Monday - Friday
8: 00am - 5: 00pm
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
* Monitor assigned accounts for past-due receivables; make outbound collection calls according to department procedure. Monitor aging report for assigned accounts. Send overdue notices.
* Take and process credit applications, approve or deny credit applications based on department criteria, prepare new accounts for set up, generate notification letters, filing.
* Answer department phone calls as required. Investigate complaints and resolve customer service issues.
* Send out past due letters.
* Create spreadsheets and write letters using Microsoft Windows programs.
* Commit to high performance through outstanding attendance and overall dependable work habits.
* Adhere to company policies and procedures as well as local, state and federal regulations and laws.
Education, Experience and Skills:
* High School Diploma or equivalency
* Two years office and/or customer service experience
* One year credit/collections experience
* Able to answer multi-line phone system with proper phone etiquette and customer service driven attitude
* Excellent verbal communication skills; self-motivated and able to work with minimum supervision
* Proficient computer skills including Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook, and Internet use
* Requires attention to detail, able to work as part of a team, willingness to learn, multi-task
For immediate consideration please call (509) 444-8871 or email your resume to heidi@provisional.Com