Carbon Project Business Development Associate
Sandpoint, ID 83864 US
Duties include but are not limited to:
* Support the planning and execution of carbon offset projects in alignment with Verra, Gold Standard and American Carbon Registry methodologies and standards.
* Engage with stakeholders and regulatory bodies to promote and expand carbon project initiatives.
* Stay abreast of national and international carbon policies, federal regulations, and private market developments, to inform project strategies and company direction.
* Collaborate with cross-functional teams to integrate carbon credit projects with broader company sustainability products and initiatives.
* Develop project documentation, including project design documents, monitoring reports, and verification documents in compliance with relevant methodologies and protocols.
* Contribute to business development efforts, leveraging carbon market insights to support new products and go-to-market strategies.
* Communicate complex carbon management and policy information to a variety of stakeholders, both internal and external, in a clear engaging manager.
Salary is DOE $100k-$150k For immediate consideration please email resume to dixie@provisional.Com