Sandpoint, ID 83864 US
6-12 months with intent to hire permanently.
* Analyzing building specifications, codes, and sites.
* Creating technical drawings from architects' sketches and specifications.
* Using CAD software to create drawings that incorporate exact measurements,
calculations, building codes, and other construction details.
* Printing CAD drawing schematics for use by architects, construction managers, and
structural and maintenance engineers.
* Entering CAD data into building information modeling (BIM) systems to create 3-D
models and renderings.
* Preparing drawings, charts, and records with CAD equipment and conventional
* Visiting construction sites to perform measurements and calculate dimensions as
* Collaborating with architects and construction engineers to ensure adherence to
building specifications and industry regulations.
* Keeping abreast of the latest developments and technologies in architectural design.
* An associate"s degree or certification program in architectural drafting, or similar.
* American design drafting association (ADDA) certification preferred.
* Prior experience as an draftsman will be advantageous but not required.
* Advanced proficiency in computer-aided design (CAD) software.
* Knowledge of building/equipment design, specifications, codes, and structural
* Ability to apply the fundamentals of sketching and design.
* Mathematical aptitude and attention to detail.
* Strong organizational and time management abilities.
* Great analytical, problem-solving, and communication skills.
* Willing to learn and advance their knowledge of the technology/industry, adapt to
change and think outside the box.
For immediate consideration please email resume to heidi@provisional.Com