Accounts Payable Specialist
Spokane Valley, WA 99206 US
Full - Time
Monday - Friday (Possible Hybrid schedule following full training)
Pay - $24+ DOE
* Process and enter finished goods invoices using 3-way match process
* Process and enter non-inventory invoices including validation or approvals and
* Review and manage vendor statements to ensure invoices have been received.
* Process revolving credit card transactions and maintain supporting documentation.
* Manage risk by ensuring and maintaining defect free transactions associated with
accounts payable payment cycles.
* Work collaboratively with Team Members at all levels to detect issues and implement
agreed upon solutions relating to transactions and system discrepancies.
* Maintain AP files including updating folders monthly
* Assist with weekly wire, check and ACH runs
* Assist in month-end closing including entry into ERP system of all invoices on hand,
maintaining accrual spreadsheets and other reconciliation tasks as requested
* Assist with audits by providing appropriate documentation as requested to include
disbursements, account coding, price and quantity variances and accrual reports
* Minimum of 2 years of high volume accounts payable experience
* ERP and Microsoft Office experience required
* Working knowledge of finance and AP policies, contracting, general accounting functions,
including general ledger and accounts payables.
* Excellent communication skills
* Accurate and efficient data entry
* Ability to communicate with multiple departments