Accounting & Payroll Analyst
Spokane, WA 99201 US
* Review new hire and employee master file updates.
* Review timesheets for general accuracy and post as needed.
* Ensure semi-monthly and monthly payrolls are processed in a timely and accurate
manner. This includes reviewing computed wages and deductions for accuracy.
* Reconcile and coordinate payments for 401K plan withholdings, garnishments,
HSA/FSA and other employee benefits.
* Work closely with Human Resources on all payroll related issues.
* Reconcile all payroll and benefits related general ledger accounts monthly.
* Process manual payroll checks as requested by Human Resources or Accounting.
* Assist with month-end close
* Complete various month-end journal entries
* Share in completing general ledger reconciliations
* Prepare various month-end reports
* Prepare monthly financial reporting packages
* Other month-end close tasks as assigned
* Assist with Year-end close
* Year-end close tasks as assigned
* Prepare sales/use tax, excise tax, property tax and other similar business tax reports.
* Review Accounts Payable
* Bachelor"s Degree in Business, Accounting, or related field.
* From two to five years" experience in multi-state payroll operation
* Experience in the A/E/C industry or other project-based industries is a plus
For immediate consideration, please email resume to heidi@provisional.Com or apply at www.Provisional.Com